Based on the tremendous success in the recent past at a number of NFL facilities, and after an extensive nationwide search for several new top-notch venues, we are pleased to announce that a tentative schedule has been released for this year’s series of Blue-Grey All-American Combines.
Each prospect in attendance at the workout will be evaluated by our team of scouts and NFL veteran coaching staff. The goal, of course, is to do well when given the opportunity at the Regional Combine, impress the powers that be and then be considered for the invite-only Super Regional Combine.
The end game naturally is to move one step closer toward a possible selection to this year’s series of All-American Bowls to be held at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium, Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium, Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field or San Francisco 49ers’ Levi’s Stadium.
In terms of the upcoming All-American Combines, the administrative staff for Blue-Grey Football is in the midst of securing more dates at well-known sites all over the country. Stay tuned for plenty of updates. Once word is official, the public will be the first to know. In the meantime, here are some particularly important dates to remember.
- Southern California Regional on Feb. 25 at Glendale College (CA)
- Oklahoma Regional on Mar. 11 at Midwest City High (OK)
- Southern Regional on Mar. 18 at LaGrange High (GA)
- Las Vegas Regional on Mar. 18 at Silverado High (NV)
- Colorado Regional on Mar. 25 at Valor Christian High (CO)
- South Carolina Regional on Mar. 25 at Kroc Center (SC)
- Mid-Atlantic Regional on Apr. 9 at Washington Redskins’ Practice Facility (VA)
- North Carolina Regional on Apr. 15 at Proehlific Park (NC)
- San Diego Regional on Apr. 22 at Point Loma High (CA)
- Heartland Regional on Apr. 22 at Kansas City Chiefs’ Practice Facility (MO)
- Midwest Regional on Apr. 23 at Cincinnati Bengals’ Paul Brown Stadium (OH)
- Northern Regional on May 6 at University of Northwestern-St. Paul (MN)
- Illinois Regional on May 13 at Chicago Bears’ Practice Facility (IL)
- Northwest Regional on May 27 at Archbishop Murphy High (WA)
- Southwest Super Regional on June (tba) at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium
- West Coast Super Regional in June (tba) at San Francisco 49ers’ Levi’s Stadium (CA)
- Northern Super Regional in June (tba) at Canton’s Pro Football Hall of Fame (OH)
- Mid-Atlantic Super Regional on June (tba) at Washington Redskins’ Practice Facility (VA)
- Southeast Super Regional in June (tba) at Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium (FL)
Also worth mentioning, plans have been set in motion for All-American Combines to take place at NFL venues such as the ones used by the New Orleans Saints, Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts, among others. For a full list of upcoming sites, click right here. To nominate a prospect, click right here.
There you have it, in a nutshell, the path to navigate and participate in an All-American Combine (Regional or Super Regional) at one of many destinations all over the country. Perhaps thereafter, for those who take advantage of the opportunity, a possible selection awaits to the brand’s All-American Bowl.