Based on the tremendous success in the recent past at a number of NFL facilities, and after an extensive nationwide search for several new top-notch venues, we are pleased to announce that a tentative schedule has been released for the upcoming series of Blue-Grey All-American Combines.
Each prospect in attendance at the workout will be evaluated by our team of scouts and NFL veteran coaching staff. The goal, of course, is to do well when given the opportunity at the Regional Combine, impress the powers that be and be considered for the invite-only Super Regional Combine.
The end game is to move closer toward a possible selection to the annual series of All-American Bowls to be held at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium, Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium, Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field or possibly San Francisco 49ers’ Levi’s Stadium.
In terms of the All-American Combines, the administrative staff for Blue-Grey Football is in the midst of securing more dates at well-known sites all over the country. Stay tuned for plenty of updates. Once word is official, the public will be the first to know. In the meantime, here are some particularly important dates to remember.
- Midwest Regional at Cincinnati Bengals’ Paul Brown Stadium (OH)
- Heartland Regional at Kansas City Chiefs’ Practice Facility (MO)
- Illinois Regional at Chicago Bears’ Practice Facility (IL)
- Southern California Regional at Glendale College (CA)
- Oklahoma Regional at Rose State College (OK)
- Southern Regional at LaGrange College (GA)
- Southeast Regional at Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field
- Southwest Super Regional at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium (TX)
- Las Vegas Regional at Bishop Gorman High (NV)
- Colorado Regional at Valor Christian High (CO)
- South Carolina Regional at Kroc Center (SC)
- North Carolina Regional at Proehlific Park (NC)
- Northern Regional at University of Northwestern-St. Paul (MN)
- Rocky Mountain Super Regional at Foothills Sports Arena (CO)
- Northern Super Regional at Canton’s Pro Football Hall of Fame (OH)
- Mid-Atlantic Super Regional at Washington Redskins’ Practice Facility (VA)
- Southeast Super Regional at Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium (FL)
Also worth mentioning, plans have been set in motion for All-American Combines to take place at NFL venues such as the ones used by the New Orleans Saints, Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts, among others. For a full list of upcoming sites, click right here. To nominate a prospect, click right here.
There you have it, in a nutshell, the path to navigate and participate in an All-American Combine (Regional or Super Regional) at one of many destinations all over the country. Perhaps thereafter, for those who take advantage of the opportunity, a possible selection awaits to the brand’s All-American Bowl.