Year in and year out, with a well-documented history of success at NFL facilities, also after an extensive nationwide search for multiple top-notch venues, Blue-Grey Football is pleased to announce that a tentative schedule has been released for the upcoming series of All-American Combines.
Prospects in attendance at the workout will be evaluated by the brand’s NFL veteran coaching staff. The goal is to do well when given the opportunity at the Regional level, or be considered for the Super Regional level, and possibly thereafter receive a nod to the invite-only All-American Bowl.
The game is nationally broadcast on ESPN or Impact Football Network and held at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium or Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium, also Atlanta Falcons’ Mercedes Benz Stadium, Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field or Houston Texans’ NRG Stadium.
Once a member of the Blue-Grey Football family, always a member (a look at the alumni follows, with link for Class of 2021, link for Class of 2020, link for Class of 2019, link for Class of 2018, link for Class of 2017, link for Class of 2016, link for Class of 2015, link for Class of 2014, link for Class of 2013).
In terms of the All-American Combines, the administrative staff is in the midst of securing added dates at well-known sites. Stay tuned for plenty of updates. In the meantime, individuals can now start the registration process follow the link. Also, below are some important venues to remember.
* Southwest Regional at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium (TX)
* Desert Regional at Arizona Cardinals’ State Farm Stadium (AZ)
* Heartland Regional at Kansas City Chiefs’ Training Center (MO)
* Midwest Regional at Chicago Bears’ Training Center (IL)
* Northeast Regional Philadelphia Eagles’ Training Center (PA)
* Mid-Atlantic Regional at Washington Football Team’s Training Center (VA)
* Rocky Mountain Regional at Blue-Grey Football’s National Training Center (CO)
* Northern Regional at Cincinnati Bengals’ Paul Brown Stadium (OH)
* Southeast Regional at Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium (FL)
Also worth mentioning, plans have been set in motion for several All-American Combines to take place at a variety of new NFL venues. That said, for a full list of upcoming facilities and sites, follow the link. Also, to register for a workout, follow the link. Lastly, to nominate for a combine, follow the link.
There you have it, in a nutshell, the path to navigate and participate in an All-American Combine (Regional or Super Regional level) at one of many destinations all over the country. Perhaps thereafter, for those who take advantage of the opportunity, a selection awaits to the brand’s All-American Bowl.