Given the amount of success in the not so distant past at a number of NFL facilities, and after an extensive nationwide search for several new top-notch venues, we are pleased to announce that a tentative schedule has been released for the upcoming series of Blue-Grey All-American Combines.
Each prospect in attendance at the workout will be evaluated by our NFL veteran coaching staff and team of scouts. The goal, of course, is to do well when given the opportunity at the Regional Combine, impress the powers that be, and thus, be considered for the invite-only Super Regional Combine.
The end game is to move closer toward a possible selection to the annual series of All-American Bowls to be held at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium, Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium and Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field, previously Oakland Raiders’ Coliseum.
In terms of the All-American Combines, the administrative staff for Blue-Grey Football is in the midst of securing more dates at well-known sites all over the country. Stay tuned for plenty of updates. Once word is official, the public will be the first to know. In the meantime, here are some particularly important dates to remember.
- Southeast Regional at Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field
- Midwest Regional at Cincinnati Bengals’ Paul Brown Stadium (OH)
- Illinois Regional at Chicago Bears’ Practice Facility (IL)
- Desert Regional at Arizona Cardinals’ Practice Facility (AZ)
- Mid-Atlantic Regional at Washington Redskins’ Practice Facility (VA)
- Heartland Regional at Kansas City Chiefs’ Practice Facility (MO)
- Eastern Regional at Philadelphia Eagles’ Practice Facility (PA)
- Colorado Regional at Foothills Sports Arena (CO)
- North Carolina Regional at Proehlific Park (NC)
- Southern California Regional at Glendale College (CA)
- Northern California Regional at Laney College (CA)
- Oklahoma Regional at Rose State College (OK)
- Northern Regional at University of Northwestern-St. Paul (MN)
- Midwest Super Regional at Canton’s Pro Football Hall of Fame (OH)
- Rocky Mountain Super Regional at Foothills Sports Arena (CO)
- Southwest Super Regional at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium (TX)
- Mid-Atlantic Super Regional at Washington Redskins’ Practice Facility (VA)
- Southeast Super Regional at Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium (FL)
Also worth mentioning, plans have been set in motion for All-American Combines to take place at NFL venues such as the ones used by the New Orleans Saints, Atlanta Falcons and Indianapolis Colts, among others. For a full list of upcoming sites, click right here. To register for a workout, click right here.
There you have it, in a nutshell, the path to navigate and participate in an All-American Combine (Regional or Super Regional) at one of many destinations all over the country. Perhaps thereafter, for those who take advantage of the opportunity, a possible selection awaits to the brand’s All-American Bowl.