Based on the tremendous success in the recent past at a number of NFL facilities, and after an extensive nationwide search for several new top-notch venues, we are pleased to announce that a tentative schedule has been released for the upcoming series of Blue-Grey All-American Combines.
Prospects in attendance at the workout will be evaluated by the brand’s NFL veteran coaching staff. The goal is to do well when given the opportunity at the Regional Combine, then be considered for the Super Regional Combine, and possibly, receive a nod for the invite-only All-American Bowl.
Each and every year, the marquee match-up is nationally broadcast on ESPN’s family of networks and held at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium, Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium, or Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field, also previously located at Oakland Raiders’ Coliseum.
Once a member of the Blue-Grey Football family, always a member. Prospects who’ve competed in the past have experienced success in college, and beyond. Here’s a list of the many alumni (link for Class of 2018, link for Class of 2017, link for Class of 2016, link for Class of 2015, link for Class of 2014).
In terms of the All-American Combines, the administrative staff is in the midst of securing more dates at well-known sites all over the country. Stay tuned for plenty of updates. In the meantime, individuals can now start the process, follow the link. Also, below are some important venues to remember.
* Southeast Regional at Jacksonville Jaguars’ EverBank Field (FL)
* Midwest Regional at Cincinnati Bengals’ Paul Brown Stadium (OH)
* Illinois Regional at Chicago Bears’ Practice Facility (IL)
* Desert Regional at Arizona Cardinals’ Practice Facility (AZ)
* Mid-Atlantic Regional at Washington Redskins’ Practice Facility (VA)
* Heartland Regional at Kansas City Chiefs’ Practice Facility (MO)
* Eastern Regional at Philadelphia Eagles’ Practice Facility (PA)
* Colorado Regional at Foothills Sports Arena (CO)
* North Carolina Regional at Proehlific Park (NC)
* Southern California Regional at Glendale College (CA)
* Northern California Regional at Laney College (CA)
* Oklahoma Regional at Rose State College (OK)
* Northern Regional at University of Northwestern-St. Paul (MN)
* Midwest Super Regional at Canton’s Pro Football Hall of Fame (OH)
* Southwest Super Regional at Dallas Cowboys’ AT&T Stadium (TX)
* Mid-Atlantic Super Regional at Washington Redskins’ Practice Facility (VA)
* Southeast Super Regional at Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Raymond James Stadium (FL)
Also worth mentioning, plans have been set in motion for All-American Combines to take place at NFL venues such as the ones used by the Atlanta Falcons, Minnesota Vikings and Indianapolis Colts, among others. For a full list of upcoming sites, follow the link. To register for a workout, follow the link.
There you have it, in a nutshell, the path to navigate and participate in an All-American Combine (Regional or Super Regional) at one of many destinations all over the country. Perhaps thereafter, for those who take advantage of the opportunity, a possible selection awaits to the brand’s All-American Bowl.